Aviation Maintenance Training School
(See AMT School Pics)
Telephone Numbers: (305) 871-1233 OR (305) 439-4666
(US Military Discount Rates Available)
Located in Sunny Miami, Florida with two (2) locations
Miami International Airport (MIA) and Kendall Tamiami Airport (KTMB)
FAA Forms & Applications
Follow the Links Below to Common FAA FORMS and APPLICATIONS
Aviation Maintenance Technician Forms & Applications
Links to Common FAA Forms and Applications:
1. A&P Application Form / FAA Form 8610-2 Complete this form to apply for your A&P License with an FAA Inspector.
2. A&P Change of Address Form Complete this form to change your address.
3. FAA Form 337 Major Repair & Alteration Form Complete this form as practice for your FAA A&P Practical Licensing Exam. Use the instructions on #4 as a guide.
4. FAA Form 337 Instructions Use this as a guide to complete the Form 337 Major Repair & Alteration Form. This form needs to be completed on the FAA A&P Practical Licensing Exam.
5. IA Application Form / FAA Form 8610-1 Complete this application to apply for an Inspector's Authorization (IA) with the FAA. Remember you need to hold your A&P for 36 months prior to applying for an IA.
6. Application for Replacement of Lost or Destroyed Paper Airman Certificate(s) / A&P License
7. Application for Replacement of Lost or Destroyed Knowledge Test Report (s) / Written Exam Results
We are here to assist you. For further information: Contact AMT School!