Written Exam Preparation Courses are offered by AMT School
FREE FAA WRITTEN EXAMS TO ALL AMT STUDENTS SCORING 100% ON THE FAA EXAM
ONLY AT AMT SCHOOL #1
After you have obtained the FAA's permission to test (FAA approved form 8610-2) you will be ready to take your FAA Written Exams. You will need to pass the FAA Written Exams prior to taking the Oral & Practical Exams. In order to assist you in preparing for each of the FAA Written Exams, AMT School offers an On-Line Written Exam Preparation Course. The On-Line Preparation Course will successfully prepare you to pass the FAA Written Exams.
AMT School is an FAA approved Written Exam Center
All FAA Written Exam fees are $160 per exam area
FREE FAA WRITTEN EXAM TO ALL AMT SCHOOL STUDENTS SCORING 100%
AMT School's A&P On-Line Written Exam Preparation Course
NEXT COURSE DATES: Open Enrollment / Year Round
Course Fee $290
(INCLUDES 3 ASA Q&A BOOKS / A $50.00 VALUE)
This course is offered year round. This course includes a set three of 3 ASA 2020 Q&A Books (a $50.00 value).
This is an On-Line Instructor Monitored intensive course. This course may be completed from any computer or smartphone worldwide. This course is
geared for those students that require a preparation course on the FAA
General, Airframe and Powerplant Written Exams. This course is instructor guided On-Line. The On-Line Course will save you time and money in travel expenditures and loss of work time. The
On-Line Course allows you to take exams from any computer or smartphone with internet
access at work, at home or on the road. NOT MORE EXCUSES!
AMT School's On-Line (Internet Based) FAA Written Exam Preparation Course
Here is how it works:
1. The student will register for the On-Line A&P Written Exam Preparation Course.
2. At the time of registration the registrar will provide the student with the On-Line
Course sign in information and password.
3. You will take short practice exams online. You will take instructor monitored Exams.
5. Once the student successfully completes each course with 85% or better the student will
take the FAA Written General , Airframe and Powerplant Exams.
AMT School's competency-based approach results in successful FAA written exam times that can vary from student to student. The amount of time that it will take you depends upon the following four (4) factors:
1. The knowledge and experience that you already possess in the aviation maintenance
2. The amount of time you spend daily working on your program.
3. Whether English is your first language or not.
4. Most importantly your self motivation and determination.
Call us for further information (305) 871-1233 or (305) 439-6666.